Sr. Software Engineer, .NET Developer
- Design, Develop, and maintain solutions for FSX’s clients
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to FSX’s clients
- Mentor and manage other Software Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in a prior software engineering role including interactions with nontechnical stakeholders
- Active GitHub profile preferred
- Nice to have: Messaging experience with technologies like Azure Service Bus, ActiveMQ, Amazon SQS, or similar
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
- C#, .NET Framework and/or .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API
- SQL Server Experience; can also be any RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Postgres
- Demonstrated experience working on applications with multiple services/aspects working together, consuming and/or producing data to specification
- Experience with Git and GitFlow branching.
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Drive to understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Read, understand, and write technical documentation and understand how underlying frameworks and libraries function
- Ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, coffee, snacks, and work hour flexibility.
Take advantage of our office building amenities, which include a parking garage, deli and fitness center!
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.