Front-End Software Engineer
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design, Develop, and maintain solutions for FSX’s clients.
- Participate in all steps of the Agile process including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum.
- Thoroughly test through both automated and manual means all code to prove its effectiveness.
- Collaborate and help team members by sharing knowledge and combining brainpower to solve problems.
- Look for ways to improve processes and functionality to further deliver increased value to FSX’s clients.
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves and others.
- Ideal team players: hungry, humble, and smart! We value those who are curious, eager to learn, and strive to be great teammates.
Skills, Knowledge, & Abilities
- Experience with Angular (we’re on version 13).
- Demonstrated experience building web applications.
- Experience with Git.
- A solid understanding of software development lifecycle best practices, including source control, testing, security, maintainability, code reuse, etc.
- Drive to understand the vision of a project and work closely with team members to see it through to completion
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Nice to Haves
- Experience with RxJS, especially for state management
- OOP Concepts
- Experience with Azure Cloud or other cloud providers
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, coffee, snacks, and work hour flexibility.
Take advantage of our office building amenities, which include a parking garage, deli and fitness center!
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.