Client Support Specialist
- Communicate with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures via phone, chat, and email
- Demonstrate empathy when managing customer frustration and ensure confidence that a resolution is forthcoming
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to ensure high quality and timely completion of customer requests
- When appropriate, communicate status with customers and follow through on final resolution to strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and services
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
- Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure appropriate, best, and complete usage of the features and functionality of our solution to address their questions and needs
- Clearly document customer issues, concerns, and feedback in a central ticket management system to ensure they are tracked and resolved completely
- Responsible for ongoing customer “Voice of the Customer” feedback distribution to management to help drive strategic initiatives, address systemic issues, improve customer service, and enhance system capabilities
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or high school equivalent required
- 2+ years of legal industry experience (paralegal, legal secretary, or equivalent)
- Must be available for On-Call work on a rotational basis
- Can clearly communicate via phone, chat, and email with FSX customers
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Administrative level understanding of legal processes such as drafting and filing court documents (pleadings, motions, affidavits, etc.), preparing exhibits, depositions, hearings, trials and conferences, factual evidence, routine discovery, certificates of service, etc.
- Ability to understand legal terminology and court rules of procedure to guide clients in the use of our solution to timely file court documents in a variety of jurisdictions.
- Comfortable with multitasking and navigating multiple applications
- Proficiency with modern workflow tools (like a CRM or ticket system), web applications, and Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Courteous, polite and professional with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail, good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Strong work ethic, energetic, motivated to address customer requests
- Must remain calm in stressful situations and be able to work independently
- Creative and strategic thinking skills, specifically regarding client retention and client satisfaction
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, coffee, snacks, and work hour flexibility.
Take advantage of our office building amenities, which include a parking garage, deli and fitness center!
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.