We are the most functionally comprehensive software as a service provider for your e-filing, digital communication, and document management needs in the legal industry. We are headquartered in Irving, Texas, with a 30-year track record of providing a complete litigation solution to attorneys and judges from filing, process service and secure document exchange. Our solution supports 1,400 courts nationwide and hundreds of thousands of users, including representation in the top 100 litigation firms in the country.
Our offering begins with a complete technology solution aimed at simplifying the operational complexities of filing, document exchange, and communication between legal parties. We offer the most dependable, secure, and nimble e-filing and delivery software on the market, and we are constantly looking to innovate. We are actively building the next generation of digital communication tools for our industry.
Our amazing team of client service professionals and account managers enhance our capability by providing 24/7/365 support to our clients, and our leadership team brings decades of subject matter expertise in the e-file and e-service space all while understanding the courts and the law firms and bridging the gap from the courts to the public.
We are looking for a smart, motivated individual to serve as Implementation Project Manager for multiple project streams and constituencies- internal, client and other vendors. Responsibilities include management of the who, what, and when across the project portfolio, reviews to ensure compliance with legal requirements, reviews to ensure compliance with regulations, data reporting and auditing, identifying opportunities for process improvement and simplification and performing other tasks as needed.
A successful candidate will be able to work efficiently and independently in a face-paced complex environment, communicate clearly and effectively, manage high volumes of tasks and projects with minimal guidance, respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a swift response or turnaround, take effective action in a timely and responsive manner, think creatively, exercise strong and confident judgement, and be proactive in solving problems. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information as well as the ability to work well with both internal and external employees and customers is essential.
- Creating and managing long-term goals; developing and managing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Manage the program team and the project managers; providing vision and overall leadership.
- Monitoring multiple projects to ensure goals are met both internally as well as externally with clients and vendors.
- Directs day to day activities for multiple work-stream teams through managing project plans, status reporting, identifying risks and dependencies and holding the teams accountable for deliverables across multiple functional organizations.
- Assist with development and strategy and lead coordination, implementation, and execution of multiple large projects simultaneously.
- Create, maintain, and manage schedules and project plans while keeping resources on track, providing regular project and program updates to teams and management.
- Develop, track, and manage all aspects of project and program engagements from planning to building strong stakeholder and client relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Travel to sites across Delaware, as needed.
- Additional relevant tasks, as needed.
- The ideal candidate will possess a Master’s Degree (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and a minimum of five years’ experience in a project management and program management position.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvement.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, and energetic team player; able to work independently with limited supervision and guidance; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to multi-task and prioritize a high-volume workload.
- Willingness, desire, and aptitude to take on new tasks, develop new concepts, programs, and software on the job.
- Experience building and maintaining project plans using Microsoft Project.
- Legal experience in a large legal department or law firm.
- Experience with Azure DevOps preferred; or experience with a similar technology such as JIRA.
- The ideal candidate will have software development lifecycle, project management and business analysis and implementation experience.
- A successful candidate must be able to pass a criminal background, education, and employment investigation prior to employment.
- Work-authorization; US Citizen.
- Able and willing to travel to Delaware.
Perks and Benefits
Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
FSX employee perks include 401k, life and disability insurance, coffee, snacks, and work hour flexibility.
Take advantage of our office building amenities, which include a parking garage, deli and fitness center!
A healthy work-life balance is vital. Our flexible PTO plan encourages team members to take time off so they can return feeling refreshed.